InterContinental Adelaide Competition Ts & Cs
SIX THE MUSICAL COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions:
1. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is InterContinental Adelaide: North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
4. The competition will close at 10.00am, Tuesday 17 May 2022 and will be drawn by 1.00pm on Tuesday 17 May 2022. The winner will be contacted via mobile phone or email. Prize must be accepted by 5pm Tuesday 17 May 2022, or the prize may be re-allocated. Re-allocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
5. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. Competition entrants can be from interstate (outside of South Australia) or overseas but must be able to collect tickets prior to the performance.
10. InterContinental Adelaide reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant if there is reason to believe they have submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. By submitting this form, you agree to receive updates and marketing materials from InterContinental Adelaide and Six The Musical AU Waitlist Database. You’ll be able to change your subscription settings or unsubscribe anytime.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
14. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to. Terms and conditions for the Six Stay and Play Package must be adhered to. View package terms and conditions here: www.icadelaide.com.au/promotions/six-stay-and-play/
15. Accommodation at InterContinental Adelaide must be consumed on Sunday 22 May 2022. The included cocktails, dinner, breakfast, and parking can only be applied to this stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions for entries:
For email entries – incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, IHG.
Back To Homepage